100 QUESTIONS ABOUT ROCKS AND MINERALS Page Count: 48 Published Date: Trim S. . . Show More
100 QUESTIONS ABOUT ROCKS AND MINERALS
Page Count: 48
Trim Size: 6.25" x 9.25" x 0.20"
In this question-and-answer adventure, kids can dig deep to discover all there is to know about the hidden gems of our own planet.
- What's the difference between a rock and a mineral? What makes a gemstone a gemstone? Which minerals might they encounter every day without even knowing it? Unearth these answers within these pages!
- Learn all about rocks and minerals through more than 100 kid-friendly questions.
- Packed with fascinating facts.
- Illustrated with colorful, cartoony artwork.
- Jokes and puns sprinkled throughout.
- Quirky, colorful format.
- Question-and-answer format breaks down information into manageable chunks.
- Informal, kid-friendly language is breezy and fun.
- Sturdy hardcover binding.
- Book measures 6'' wide x 9'' high.
- 48 pages.
- Ages 7 and up.