Also known as aurora borealis, the northern lights are a display in the sky caused by solar wind slamming into our atmosphere. It creates charged particles that release energy in the form of colored light.
Named after this natural wonder, Northern Lights Thinking Putty® is a sparkling white that leads to shimmering waves of iridescent purple, pink, and turquoise. Turn off the lights and it glows with a blue and orange cosmic glow.
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Glow
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of putty and glow charger
- Color: White that glows blue
- Features: Glow-in-the-dark, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- ⚠️ Warning: UV emitted from this product. Avoid direct eye or skin contact with light. DO NOT aim light at people or pets.
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA