FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD: Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters wh. . . Show More
- FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD: Swim with the sharks and lunch with the lobsters while playing this classic card game of Go Fish! A family favorite just got even more fun with these creative designs.
- EDUCATIONAL: Go Fish is a great way for young kids to learn how to play cards how to hold them, how to deal, how to read the numbers, and how to be polite by taking turns.
- FAMILY TIME: Playing games with your child is an excellent way to foster closeness, teach social interaction skills, as well as challenge them to use their knowledge and strategize.
- CONTENTS: Includes deck of 48 cards in a sturdy box along with instructions for three game variations; the art is fun, friendly and fresh and they are packaged to make a great gift!
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 3 to 6 players ages 3 years and older; Go Fish is designed for easy and frustration free game play to encourage fun and challenges for your little ones.