This educational panoramic puzzle consists of 30 elements: 20 traditional pieces and 10 match-up circles. Passengers and numbered circles can be mixed and matched freely for extra fun – a great idea for creative play: learning about animals, colors and most of all – counting up to 10.
- Helps young explorers learn about numbers and colors
- Mixing and matching round pieces boosts creativity and imagination
- Helps develop motor skills, spatial imagination and visual perception
- Jumbo puzzle pieces made of high-quality, thick cardboard are perfect for little hands
- The large, keepsake box with a practical handle makes it a great gift.