NATIONAL PARKS & LANDMARKS SCRATCH & SKETCH Page Count: 64 Published. . . Show More
NATIONAL PARKS & LANDMARKS SCRATCH & SKETCH
Page Count: 64
Trim Size: 6.38" x 8.50" x 0.50"
Scratch and Sketch your way through America's spectacular natural and cultural wonders!
- Scratch away the white outlines to bring each amazing scene to life in swirling colors or shiny foil.
- Book features parks and landmarks from all across America, from the ocean cliffs of Maine's Acadia National Park to the mighty redwoods in California, and from Hawaiian volcanoes to the colossal presidential figures of Mount Rushmore.
- Scratch and Sketch National Parks & Landmarks is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful doodles.
- 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multi-colored swirls beneath.
- 20 doodle designs to trace.
- 20 pages with text and illustrations.
- 20 extra pages for doodling your own traveling adventures with crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Wooden stylus for scratching the black-coated pages.
- Wire-o bound hardcover.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high.
- Recommended for young artists ages 5 and up.